Tuesday 20 January 2009

Charles Flynn's home game.

So last night i decided to head off to the Chazmeisters home game at his 3 storey mansion in some posh area of Leeds. I arrived late due to other commitments and the game was well under way 6 handed.

The game was a £5 re buy and i bought in for £10 straight away for 2k in chips. I donked about for an hour trying to build a stack and i reached the break with about 3k in chips and i was in for £25.

The only real hand i want to discuss is my exit hand. This came 2 hands after the break. I was on the button and it was passed round to me, i looked down at 9 9 and jacked it up. I received 1 call from Christian Gregg in the BB. The flop came 7 4 2 and Chris checked it to me so i bet 700 into a pot of about 1100, Chris then dumps a big stack into the middle putting me all in, i insta shove Hellmuth style and am pleased to see his shockingly played K 4 off. Bink and there is the King on the turn and i don't hit one of my 2 outs on the river. I couldn't of played this hand any different but was a bit pissed off with the outcome.

I hung around a while before heading off down to Alea to find some cash action. I proceeded to donate £40 to the cash game before calling it a night and heading off home.

No comments: