Tuesday 24 February 2009

3 tourney catch up

Alea £20 Double Chance 7/2/09

This tourney didn't go well and i was out before the break after KK busted by an A rag after having my first buy in pretty early.

Alea £15 Freeze out 9/2/09

I had pocket Jacks on the first hand which held up and then went card dead for ages. I got doubled up with 10h 8h when i pushed in pre and was called by A 7, i spiked an 8 on the river.

I then take Milan out with As 7s when i shoved on the button against his SB AJ. I rivered a flush.

I then doubled up with 8d 9d against AJ. The same guy then doubles up through me with AJ vs my pocket 9's rivering a flush.

I managed to make the final table with 68k. I passed 3 hands early on the FT, pocket 6's AQ and pocket 7's when i was beaten into the pot with raises before i busted out in 7th for £30 by James Shaw. I make it 3x BB in the C/O with KK, he jams on the button with JJ and i make the call. He spikes a J on the turn and that was that.

Gala £10 Triple Chance 10/2/09

I lost half of my first stack to Rose when i raised my BB to 400 with pocket 9's, she called from UTG and we saw a flop of A 10 8. I continuation betted 600 which she flatted. J on the turn and i fired out 1.5k, she moved all in so i had to pass.

I get pocket 9's again and push for 2025, one of my 1k chips roll into the middle and rose calls as she only thinks its 1025. A guy in late position re raises all in for a further 1.5k more so rose is priced into call and its on their backs. Rose shows 10c 8c ?? and the other guy has AK. A KQJ flop was not good and a 9 on the turn was even worse. The river was a no miracle 9 and Rose scooped the pot.

I then made the worst fold ever the had before the break. I raised to 600 on the button with KQ and received a couple of callers 1 was a tight player UTG. The flop came down AKQ and UTG fired out 2k leaving 1.5k behind. He looked confident and said he might show if i passed. So i passed my 2 pair face up and he showed Ad 3d. I'm such a douche!!

After the break i was moved tables and knocked off a short stack with AK vs A 10, board K 10 J X J and i was up to 16k. I then moved up to 28k when i shoved with JJ and being called by A 10.

After that i went card dead and ended up pushing with pocket 2's and being called by A Q and Q J i missed the flop and A Q hit the Q and took it down and i was out with about 16 players left.

So up to date with my reports and here is my updated total profit/loss table,

Buy ins (inc rake): £902.50

Cashes : £1704.50

Profit/Loss: £802

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey man I like your blog. Keep it up and you will be a awesome poker player in no time. I would advice you to try HUNL. Its where

all the profits are because 95% of the HUNL players are really bad.

I will be posting poker strategy in http://www.rakebackinn.com blog come and check it out.

Its free.

if you have some troubles in the game. Write that question as a comment and I'll try to adress it.