Tuesday 18 March 2008

Best online result to date.

Saturday the 15th and it was back to a bit of online poker. I played under my mums account and i entered the Pokerstars $11 $100k guaranteed tournament, with 3000 in chips and a 15 minute clock i thought that was good value for money. I ran really well and doubled up with AA early doors, and won every 50/50 i was in, mid way through the tournament and at a make or break time i found JJ and was all in Vs AA flop was a blank and i had 2 out to hit, bring on the turn J and just to make sure the case J appeared on the River for runner runner Quads! That set me up and i gathered momentum from there and was chip leader for most of the time with 30 or so left and reached over a million in chips at one point! I reached the final table from over 3000 players and over 7 hours into the tournament i made two mistakes which cost me a bigger win but i cashed in 9th place for $300 which is my best result to date! I was happy with the way that i played and wished i could of made it to my goal of 6th place which was over $1000 but the blinds were high and it was pretty much all in or fold.

No comments: