Monday 10 March 2008

Dealers Choice Cash Game

Tonight i am going to Gala in Leeds where there is a Dealers Choice Cash Game being dealt by Nick Carter. Games include, Texas Holdem, PLO Omaha Hi and Hi/Lo, Irish, Pinapple, and Padooki. If there is enough for two tables I am going to deal for Rake and Tips. More to follow soon...........................


Tonight wasn't a good night at the felt! I started off well picking up 4 of the first 5 hands and adding a few pounds to my stack, but i was soon felted by my lack of Omaha Hi/Lo Knowledge. I re-loaded for a further £60 on top of the £80 that i started with. Again i was schooled in Omaha Hi/Lo and decided not to start chasing the money and I headed off home with my tail firmly between my legs!

On the way home i decided that i was going to have 1 month off of live poker and save up to play in a Dusk till Dawn event before i go to Australia. So im going to concentrate on grinding away at $2.25 Sit & Go's on Full Tilt.

Cash Tables: - £140

No comments: